What is the minimum amount I can borrow?
The minimum short term loan amount we will lend is $50,000.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
The maximum loan amount will depend on the value of your security.
What is the minimum term I can borrow for?
The minimum term for a short term loan is 1 month.
What is the maximum term for the loan?
The usual term for a short term loan is 1 – 6 months. In some instances we can extend it to 12 months.
What can you provide bridging finance for?
• Shortfall on settlement of investment properties
• Cash flow for your business
• Purchase of shares
• Payment of GST or other taxes
• Bridging finance for D.A. approvals
• Any other business or investment purpose
What security do I need?
• 1st and 2nd mortgages
• All types of real estate: Houses, Units, Rural, Commercial, Land, etc.
• Security can be spread over a number of properties
• We also consider other additional security: Boats, Cars, Shares etc.
• Poor CRAA, bad credit rating is not a problem.
What do I need to apply for bridging finance?
• Application Form completed
• Copy of your Rates Notice/s
• 100 Point ID for each borrower or director
• Current Loan Statement of your 1st Mortgage (if applicable).
• Company details, Constitution, A.C.N., etc if property is in a company’s name.
How long will it take for you to approve my short term loan?
Indicative approval may be made verbally over the phone in a couple of minutes. A written indicative letter of approval is usually provided within an hour.
What is the interest rate and how it is calculated?
The interest rate is from 1.5% to 6% per month. Interest on your short term loan is calculated monthly in advance. In some instances the interest rate can be calculated per annum.